DO NOT cut lace off and unbraid baby hair until fitted (Exchanges or returns unaccepted if this happens)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ORDER..
Our website currency is priced in POUNDS STERLING NOT US DOLLARS. Kindly change your currency using the converter to check prices in your local currency. This means that the value in dollars would not be same amount in Pounds sterling. Thank you for understanding!
1. How long would it take for me to receive my order? Production time is 15 business days and shipping takes 5 to 7 working days to get to you.
2. How long does it take to make each wig? It takes about 15 business days to make a wig.
3. How would i know if the wig would fit my head shape? We have different sizes available. Please use the drop down box to choose. There are adjustabe bands and straps. This adjusts to any head shape.
4. Can i choose any other colour of hair extensions or braids? You absolutely can, please send an email or use or contact form to let us know.
5. Why is it being produced in Nigeria? This keeps the costs down and we can pass the savings to you.
6. How do i know your company is authentic? We are on Shopify, all verifications of our company have been made. We are also on Facebook and Instagram.
7. How long can my wigs last? With proper maintenance, your wig should last between 2 to 5 years depending on how you take care of it.
8. How do i switch to my currency?
Please kindly use the currency converter to check the prices in your local currency. Our website is priced in POUNDS STERLING.
9. What are the wigs made out of?
The base is made out of human hair and the rest is synthetic.
10. Why does it take so long to receive my order?
Our wigs are meticulously handmade so this takes time and we have loads of orders from other clients just like you